186 views
Verified Reviewer

Installed this expensive door, hoping to integrate the dog door into the slider for a better seal. But the flap on the door doesn't stay closed and in the cold temps stays in a curl, so that it cant close.

Why wouldn't this expensive dog door not have any magnetic features to keep the flap closed? I think the flap should be made of more pliable rubber so that it will still be flexible in the cold.

Very disappointed for spending so much money on a door that lets more weather in than my $100 cheap dog door.

The door makes noise after a while blowing dirt gets in-between the plastic and the glass and when you pull on the handle to open the door the plastic creeks against the glass. Does not sound like a quality door.

User's recommendation: My experience I would not buy another door like this one. The creek I can live with, but something has to be done with the free flow of air through the dog door.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 2945 New Center Point, Colorado Springs, CO 80922