I ordered a $1500 patio door from Jeld-Wen (special order).When I installed the hardware, the holes for the deadbolt did not align properly.

I had to redrill the holes. The same happened with the vented sidelight on the left side or the patio door. I then ordered screens for the sidlights. The first time they sent the door, the screen were too large.

I sent them back (through Lowe's). The screens came back, but this time they were too narrow and too short. I sent them back again around Oct. 1.

I did not get the screens back until the middle of November. The company never contacted me to apologize for the inconvenience. I expected at least an e-mail apologizing for their error. Nothing came from Jeld-Wen.

I would never place a special order with this company again. Problems do occur, and that is understandable.

I heard nothing from this company.Completely unacceptable!

Review about: Jeld Wen Door.

Had an Experience with Jeld Wen?

Comments

Behr Deckover is not what it claims to be!! Behr "My deck was painted with Behr Deckover paint two years ago by a professional, the application of the product was followed to the letter per the instructions. After just one..." Read more Jeld Wen - Cant even reply to a customer Jeld Wen "Jeld Wen did not reply to several emails requesting assistance in locating replacement parts for their bifold doors. Multiple Emails were sent to Customer Service via the company website submission..." Read more My VersaTube pole building collapsed! VersaTube "I purchased a metal frame building from Versa Tube, which their engineers designed for the area of Minnesota I live in. The building collapsed! I purchased a VersaTube metal frame..." Read more Trex Decking - Trex Transcends Trex Decking "I ordered this material from a lumber yard and had a contractor build me a step/deck on my house in Oct. 2016. About a month ago it started getting white..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more