Do not buy Jeld- win products!!They claim to have lifetime warranties on there doors and when you contact them they will not cover it.

I have a set of vinyl French doors with mini blinds built in them that frosted not just 1 but both and they say there is nothing they can do I gave them model numbers and everything house was build 9-9-2012.I priced the new glass for the doors and was told by home depot that it was cheaper to buy new doors!!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Jeld Wen Door Warranty
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jeld Wen?

Comments

Hillsboro, Oregon, United States #1322608

Appreciate the reviews was going to buy a Jeld Wen sliding door with blinds inside. Don't mind paying for quality but apparently Jeld Wen doesn't have it.

Don't buy Jeld Wen products! Jeld Wen "Do not buy Jeld- Wen products!! They claim to have lifetime warranties on their windows and when you contact them they will not cover it. I bought replacement windows at..." Read more Behr decck stain Behr "During the very hot 2016 summer, I needed to restain my pool deck. I bought Behr Waterproofing Wood Stain, Terra Cotta color, with 5 years decks guarantee. I followed all..." Read more Masonite - Cheap Veneer on Bi-fold closet doors Masonite "I purchased 4 of these doors off the shelf at Home Depot. I pulled product that still was completely sealed in the factory packaging. I rejected several of the stock..." Read more Behr Deckover is not what it claims to be!! Behr "My deck was painted with Behr Deckover paint two years ago by a professional, the application of the product was followed to the letter per the instructions. After just one..." Read more Marcos Pizza - Terrible service and messed up orders twice In a row Marcos Pizza "I called yesterday to order my wifes food and the driver was 23 minutes late. They credited the order but was very rude about it. So i called today and..." Read more Truebill Inc - Truebill.com Scam Truebill Inc "The main reason why I downloaded this app was to cancel unwanted subscriptions. After a month of "canceling" the subscriptions, I was still being billed out by the companies! I..." Read more Leagle.com/plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org all ruthless websites that destroy the careers and reputations of Americans for sinister motives Leagle "When it comes to monetized websites such as leagle.com, plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org there may be something much more sinister behind these ruthless website then ever imagined. These websites mentioned are..." Read more Shipito - They are thieves and scammers !! Shipito "In my first purchase was all perfect, (because the purchase was of little value). In my second purchase, of greater value, they told me that my package was lost in..." Read more