394 views

Update by user Aug 05, 2019

lousy customer service - one rep for all of Florida - makes you wait a month then wants a tech to look also and repair brand new window. Over my dead body. Want our money back.

Original review posted by user Aug 05, 2019

Almost 2 months of Florida room furniture piled into living room and crooked windows cramping space in our garage - one set of short sliders installed perfectly level but visible damage during transportation makes it very difficult to slide open without using both hands . Made us wait 3 weeks - sent a rep who took photos and more photos last Friday - who saw the inconvenience we are going through with no protection for our 24 foot wide Florida room = they now want to send a 'tech' to see if their brand new window with a dented frame can be 'repaired' while we still have 7 big crooked sliders in our garage not installed waiting for a new set of properly made big fixed picture windows.

My hubby paid in advance so these *** have our money but they haven't heard the last from me.

We bought them from Home Depot who is trying to help us but this is disgraceful customer service. I am going to demand Home Depot refund my husband's precious money to these pigs

Product or Service Mentioned: Jeld Wen Window.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Jeld Wen Pros: Price.

Jeld Wen Cons: Window manufacture lopsided - windows damaged bad service.

Location: Palm Coast, Florida