Carp Lake, Michigan

I live in the Northern part of Michigan.My windows have been a major source of fustration.

My front window has condensation on the OUTSIDE most every morning. Jeld-Wen tells me I am too close to the lake (I'm about 1000 ft. away, across the street), they said perhaps my bathroom is too close, causing this condensation OUTSIDE?, plants too close to window, bushes too close, kitchen cooking could cause this etc. I asked them to send a rep out because I feel the window is defective.

They just tell me it is not, that the windows are doing their job. They want to charge me $280 to come out and look at them. I CANNOT see out my window till after 9-10am. This is unacceptable!

Unbelievable!Jeld-Wen is a terrible company and I will continue to spread that word, along with poor Home Depot service where I purchased the windows.This only happens on one window, I have 4 windows on the same wall.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of jeld wen window. Jeld Wen needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jeld wen window in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jeld Wen.

Had an Experience with Jeld Wen?

Comments

#1197053

Condensation on the exterior of the glass IS a sign of proper performance. You wil find a great deal of information online that explains the occurrence.