Carp Lake, Michigan

I live in the Northern part of Michigan.My windows have been a major source of fustration.

My front window has condensation on the OUTSIDE most every morning. Jeld-Wen tells me I am too close to the lake (I'm about 1000 ft. away, across the street), they said perhaps my bathroom is too close, causing this condensation OUTSIDE?, plants too close to window, bushes too close, kitchen cooking could cause this etc. I asked them to send a rep out because I feel the window is defective.

They just tell me it is not, that the windows are doing their job. They want to charge me $280 to come out and look at them. I CANNOT see out my window till after 9-10am. This is unacceptable!

Unbelievable!Jeld-Wen is a terrible company and I will continue to spread that word, along with poor Home Depot service where I purchased the windows.This only happens on one window, I have 4 windows on the same wall.

Review about: 53 5X55 5 Premium Vinyl Direct Set Window.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Jeld Wen Window
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jeld Wen?

Comments

Window guy
#1197053

Condensation on the exterior of the glass IS a sign of proper performance. You wil find a great deal of information online that explains the occurrence.