475 views
2.0

I purchased 2 out side stain glass steal doors 9/2018 & the other 10/2018. I had issues right away in 12/2018 with one door the weather stripping came lose.

The ripped. I taped it and complained to the store. Then because it was winter we didn't want to take the door off the remove the rest of stripping to take back to the store. So we spoke to the store 7/2019 and took our register receipt to the store and they said now call the company.

So I did and the woman that took the phone call was so rude!! She informed it was only warranted for 6 months. I told her the rubber ripped and the plastic was cheap. She again basically informed me that's to bad it is out of warranty.

I asked to speak to someone else and the phone went silent. I asked if she was still there and she said yes. Again said rudest is out of warranty and said go back to home depot and just buy another weather stripping.

That is a sad company and the employers need to earn how to handle calls. Cheap made door!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jeld Wen Door.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: $50.00.

Jeld Wen Pros: Looks of door.

Jeld Wen Cons: Bad quality.

Comments

I will NEVER buy anything from Jeld-Win. They are rude, they sell low quality products, and they will NOT stand behind them.

I had to replace portion of a rim joist and three floor joists under their French doors that had an unseen leak around the door seal plate.

The doors are crap, absolute crap, and they said, "We don't cover wood rot." Even the inner part of the door between the metal is rotten. Again, they doors are JUNK!

Jeld Wen Reviews