187 views

I placed an order for one window that is in Jeld-Wen's product line, but is not a stock item at Home Depot. The order was placed on July 7, 2020 with a delivery for July 31, 2020.

This date was later revised to September 1, 2020. The revised ship date two days ago was September 23, 2020. Two days later it was revised to October 1, 2020. I have purchased two other windows for this project from two other manufacturers after July 7, 2020 that have been delivered weeks ago.

Not withstanding the social issues we are facing Jeld-Wen and Home Depot will not give an honest answer as to when this order will be filled. Avoid at all cost.

I would but this is a certified building product to be used in Florida. All exterior and framing products used in Florida construction must have a Florida certification number to be used.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jeld Wen Window.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Jeld Wen Cons: Manufacture and delivery delays.

Comments

#1934528

Same here, I ordered a patio door on June 30th 2020 and was told delivery was 4-6 weeks, I contacted the dealer after 6 weeks and was told 2 more weeks, I have called the dealer every 2 weeks since and now I have a delivery date of October 26th 2020. This is BULL SH!!!!!!

. My dealer tells me his other suppliers are out about 8 weeks now so If I want a door this year I will need to keep my order with jeldwen I AM PISSED OFF --- DO NOT BUY JELD WEN

Jeld Wen Reviews