We purchased 22 wood clad windows believing they had life time warranty.Every since installed (Correctly!) they leaked when we had blowing rain!

I managed to get Representative out and they replaced the gaskets in all windows, but immediately afterwards, we had a draught for several years and no way to know if it worked. When we did finally get rain, water poured in where the window meets the frame causing damage to our casings. Wish reviews had been around before we purchased. Home owners don't get the help we need because court fight would break us.

However, Houston Apt.

complex had problem & Jeldwin too care of them and took complaint off the internet.I can't find it anymore.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of quality of window. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of casement windows and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50000. Jeld Wen needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned casement windows in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jeld Wen.

Had an Experience with Jeld Wen?

Comments

Having EXACT same problem with our wood french doors!!! I was wondering if you ever got a response/replacement from Jeld-Wen?? I know there was a class action law suit, should look into if its not too late.

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #993135

Read the warranty and the care and maintenance information. You are uninformed